[Peace-discuss] Chavez critic on Focus

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 12:31:55 UTC 2013

There's a noon panel at intl studies bldg which includes two others as well as this individual. .

http://illinois.edu/calendar/detail/863?eventId=27875267&calMin=201303&cal=20130307&skinId=4234

Re Focus  - be aware that the admirable "no screening of callers"
that was in effect for decades is no longer . . .

I'll be in the dentist chair during the Focus hr and likely won't be able to call.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS, It doesn't chat!