[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] [sf-core] New bishop of Rome...

Michael Weissman mbwmbwmbw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 02:32:55 UTC 2013

My Argentinian friend turned pale when he heard this was the new boss. As
far as he was concerned, it was common knowledge that he worked with the
junta to eliminate rival factions (leftists) via the techniques for which
the junta was so well known. As far as the argument goes that he couldn't
be guilty because then how could he have ended up winning the big job:
Begin, Stalin.....

Michael Weissman