[Peace-discuss] AWARE on the Air

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sun Mar 24 19:09:05 UTC 2013

AOTA will be recorded as usual on Tuesday (3/26) at noon at the studios of UPTV (aka the Urbana City Council chambers).

Members and friends of AWARE are invited to attend and participate.

The program will be cablecast Tuesday evening at 10pm on channels 6 & 99 and livestreamed at <urbanapublicteleveison.org>.

It will also be available later in the week via YouTube.

--CGE

PS - Owing to the weather, I'm afraid I'll miss the regular meeting Sunday at 5pm.