[Peace-discuss] Fw: Medicare: Budget Cuts Pass House

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 21:02:23 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: National Committee To Preserve Social Security and Medicare
To: davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 4:38 PM
Subject: Medicare: Budget Cuts Pass House

           Forward this message
            View as web page
            Unsubscribe

                  Dear David,

                  The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a budget that ends traditional Medicare and cuts prescription drug, preventive care and nursing home benefits.

                  Fortunately the Senate budget does not recommend these cuts; but does recommend changes to the program to achieve savings without harming seniors.

                  It’s becoming increasingly clear that supporters of Social Security and Medicare need to band together now. We need to make our opinions known to both sides of the aisle who are brokering the future of your benefits.

                  We can improve Medicare today without cutting benefits.

                  Let’s do so.

                  Sincerely,

                  Max Richtman
                  President/CEO

     National Committee to Preserve Social Security &Medicare
      10 G Street, NE, Suite 600
      Washington, DC 20002

     Click here to opt-out from this mailing list.

      Privacy Policy