[Peace-discuss] reply

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu May 16 12:39:14 UTC 2013

I had several years of history classes from the 4th grade to the 8th grade
then Amerikan History as a class in the 4th year of high school,
and a course on Modern Western Civilization (an oxymoron?) as a college
freshman that I resented ferociously.

For a science and math major it was pretty dry stuff.

They didnt expose us to the nasty underbelly of human existence.
It would have warped our young minds.
Far better to lie to us.  Henry Ford was right.
History is BUNK (*BU*llshit, *N*o *K*idding) the way they taught it to us.

Genocide and torture and mutilations and
slowly slicing and grinding people to a bloody itchy miserable death
is part of war.  If you don't destroy a whole
bunch of non-military stuff and kill a lot of
kids, and disembowel pregnant women alive and
eat their babies for breakfast it ain't real war.

Nothing has changed. Nothing.
The scale factor might be different but certainly
not if one looks at it on a percentage basis.
The shape factor is not any different.

I can't see any difference between what the French did around the world
and what the Nazis did on any sort of barbarism scale.
What the Nazis did to the Jews wasnt much different from what the
Jews did to their enemies and to one another.
There aint much changed in the world from bashing someone
to death by hitting them in the face with a rock to
remote control video drones.