[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Room Still Available

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:20:23 UTC 2013

*Please forward widely to folks you think might be interested! Room
available in my house! -Rachel (rachelstrm at gmail.com)*
*
*
*
*
Beautiful Two-Bedroom Houseshare in Historic East Urbana

A little about the house:

-two-bedroom/one bath (with tub)--bathroom is awesome
-awesome backyard and pretty front yard
-large garage
- 3 cats--all super sweet, but digging cats is kinda essential
-house is kept very clean/cozy
-Close to downtown Urbana and well connected by bus.
-rented from a friend/acquaintance and he's really great about fixing things

A little about the housemate :-)

-i work full-time for the university as the assistant director of the
women's center
-i am a phd student
-i am very involved in community organizing, etc. so i'm often really busy
-I've got a lot going on, but I have a lot of spontaneity, enthusiasm, and
sarcasm.
-i'm a leftist at heart and you should probably know that upfront, although
i don't need to share politics with you
-i love good conversation, but if you'd like to keep to yourself, that's
fine too.

450 per month. Total cost (rent + utilities) for the two months is 900.