[Peace-discuss] Saturday: AWARE @ farmer's market (final outdoor one) and demonstration

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:10:10 UTC 2013

AWARE will be at one more outdoor Farmer's Market: this Saturday, Nov
2nd.   (We'll be in the indoor market for a couple weeks after - on Nov.
9th and 16th - and more in December.)

And, wind or no, our monthly demonstration against the wars is also this
Saturday, 2-4PM, at the corner of Main and Neil in downtown Champaign.

Who is game to work the market tomorrow morning, early middle or late?
(If so, bring a coat *and gloves*.)

It's expected to be chilly and *windy*, up to 25 mph, so I think we
should leave most lightweight things packed.

I can be there to set up, and Karen's car can handle transport.   If
enough people can cover the day, *including packing up at noon into
Karen's car*, then I'm hoping to leave around 8:30am (to attend an
environmental event in Clinton about the Clinton landfill vs. the
Mahomet aquifer).   Otherwise I'll stick around through the morning.

For those interested, here's the environmental event, happening in
Clinton, IL: