[Peace-discuss] FW: Intern with Move to Amend - Nov 25 Deadline

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 01:59:11 UTC 2013

Worthwhile Internships for spring 2014 listed, for anyone with an interest.

The National Campaign to End Corporate
Personhood and Demand Real Democracy!

About | Donate | Take Action

SEEKING INTERNS FOR THE SPRING
2014 TERM

Karen --
Are you looking
for an opportunity to make a difference, to make the world a better
place?

Do you have a desire to hone your organizing skills and learn new
ones?

Ever wonder what it takes to run a successful organization?

The Move to Amend Coalition is now accepting applications
to intern with us for the Spring 2014 term. Find the details here.

We provide interns with tools and expertise required to become
effective organizers. Interns work at the national level, learning the
ropes of organizational development, communication, field organizing,
fundraising, and legal research. Our intern team is integral to the
success of Move to Amend!

We are accepting
applications now through November 25. Click here for detailed job descriptions, applicant
requirements, the application (scroll down), and contact
information.

Former intern Teri Grunthaner said this: “I couldn't have asked
for a better internship. Everyone was so knowledgeable, passionate,
supportive, encouraging, and brilliant. I greatly expanded my vision
of justice and developed my critique of the current system and my
place in transforming it.”

Interns are required to work 20-30 hours per week, and are offered
compensation at two levels: on-site or telecommute.

Interning not for you? Please make a donation to help pay for this program to
develop new organizers and leaders.

Sincerely,

Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap
National
Director

PS -- Do you know someone who might be interested
in interning with Move to Amend? Please forward this email to your
networks to help spread the word!

MOVE TO AMEND
PO Box 610, Eureka CA 95502 | (707) 269-0984 | www.MoveToAmend.org

We, the People of the United States of America, reject
the U.S. Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling, and move to amend our
Constitution to firmly establish that money is not speech, and that
human beings, not corporations, are persons entitled to constitutional
rights.

This email was sent to karenaram at hotmail.com.  To
stop receiving emails, click here.