[Peace-discuss] For the AWARE mtg, 11/17

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 17 21:42:24 UTC 2013

I won't be at the meeting tonight, but AWARE ON THE AIR is scheduled to be recorded at the usual time (noon) on Tuesday.

The programs seem to me always to be better when there are more people at the table.

It's not even necessary to say anything, but all members & friends of AWARE are invited to do participate.

Thanks to Jason Liggett, the last show (Nov.12) is up on YouTube - <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjh7JK4EosE>.

We'll put links up on the AWARE Facebook page to programs as they're uploaded to YouTube.

I'm also always happy to receive suggestions of short videos to fill out the hour.

--CGE

PS - I posted links for rides to the SOA demo next weekend on this list.