[Peace-discuss] Informed Comment [Juan Cole on Iran's drones]

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 20 03:13:42 UTC 2013

"...Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Ayatollah/President.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again."