[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Tea Time is Over: Join us tomorrow in Champaign?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Oct 3 18:53:15 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert N. <moveon-help at list.moveon.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Subject: Tea Time is Over: Join us tomorrow in Champaign?
To: Robert Naiman <naiman at justforeignpolicy.org>

**

* *

 *☆YOU'RE INVITED!☆*
  *Tea Time is Over: End the #GOPShutdown
Tomorrow in Champaign *

    *Host*: Robert N.

*Where*: Rep. Rodney Davis' office (in Champaign)

*When*: Friday, Oct. 4, at 12:00 PM

*Can you come?*
Click below for more details and to RSVP:

  Yes, I'll be there!
<http://moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=140107&id=75770-6831705-K6sJNQx&t=104>
can come.<http://moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=140107&id=75770-6831705-K6sJNQx&t=105>

  I can't make it.  <http://www.moveon.org/teatimeisover/> Sorry, I can't
make it, but I'd like to take action. <http://www.moveon.org/teatimeisover/>

 *What*: MoveOn members are coming together at congressional district
offices across the country to say we've had enough of the Tea Party antics.
We're telling Republican representatives and their leader John Boehner that
we demand a vote to end the government shutdown. And we're asking Democrats
to stand strong in the face of Tea Party Republican extremism. The effects
of the shutdown are already being felt—from thousands of children being
locked out of Head Start programs to nearly a million government employees
going without work or pay. It's time to end the #GOPShutdown. *Can you join
us in Champaign
tomorrow?<http://moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=140107&id=75770-6831705-K6sJNQx&t=107>
*

*
*

*Want to support our work?* MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 8
million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And
our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in
here.<https://civic.moveon.org/donatec4/creditcard.html?cpn_id=457&id=75770-6831705-K6sJNQx>
------------------------------
This email was sent to Robert Naiman on October 3, 2013. To change your
email address or update your contact info, click
here<http://moveon.org/subscrip/coa.html?id=75770-6831705-K6sJNQx>.
To remove yourself from this list, click
here<http://moveon.org/s?i=75770-6831705-K6sJNQx>
.

--
Robert Naiman