[Peace-discuss] AFL-CIO: 8 Things You Need to Know About the Shutdown

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Oct 4 02:07:36 UTC 2013

If they were shutting down the Pentagon, I might have some sympathy for
your position. But that's the one part of the government that they're not
shutting down.

There is a big problem with the partisan discussion - it's excluding the
Pentagon. A key reason that I agreed to host this event was to make sure
that the Pentagon was included in the discussion.

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org