[Peace-discuss] FCNL: Your Rep. Is One of a Few With Influence to End the Government Shutdown

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Oct 4 20:24:16 UTC 2013

Did you say something about a lack of gravity, Wayne?

Or is that about a movie that hasn't opened yet?

The Congressman from the already stressed economy in Wadesville, IN, asseverated,

"We have to get something out of this - and I don’t know what that even is!"

Krugman I think has got at least a bit of it right:

"... my working theory is that wealthy individuals bought themselves a radical right party, believing — correctly — that it would cut their taxes and remove regulations, but failed to realize that eventually the craziness would take on a life of its own, and that the monster they created would turn on its creators as well as the little people.

"And nobody knows how it ends."

But it does remind one of events of 80 years ago.

Chaos may be preferable.