[Peace-discuss] Campaign update and Invitation

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Oct 6 16:44:10 UTC 2013

I am not a member of the Democrat party and I dont vote Democrat.
I wont be voting in the upcoming primary and I wont come back
to the area to help David Green get signatures for ballot access.
I think the Republican party and the Democrat party both "suck".
But I can understand why David runs as a Democrat and I support
him in this decision.

This Ann Callis is indeed a law-and-order militant and as such she is a
menace to the
well-being of ordinary people and their families.  She will do nothing
to change serious negative trends in the society, since she is an
textbook insider
who has aided the 1% in establishing and maintaining the status quo
of oppression.

David Green is an honest and sincere guy who hates oppression in
all of its forms.  He hates aggressive wars of imperialism, he
hates corruption in government, he hates crony capitalism, and
he hates exploitation of working people for the benefit of
a uncaring privileged few.  David Green really cares about
people and he cares about real justice and fairness to people.
He cares about the truth, and he is a very smart fellow.

These things that David Green dislikes we can all agree that
we also dislike them and want to see them stopped.  And we can
all agree that caring and justice and fairness and honesty are
essential traits in leadership that are sorely lacking in political
circles.

I don't agree with David Green on every issue.  I don't
have to agree with him on every issue for him to be my friend.

We need more real friends like David who can make government better
to step up and run for political offices.

Please join me in supporting David in his courageous and difficult
endeavour to help us all.

Please do what ever you can.

E. Wayne Johnson