[Peace-discuss] Mr. Gehrig

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 01:05:15 UTC 2013

Mr. Gehrig,

Because of a recent posting by Stephen Francis that was blatently pro-fascist and anti-semetic, I have to offer you a sincere appology !

You were right about the influences on Stephen Francis being fascist and anti-semetic.

Although I disagree with you about many of your views  and your genearl approach you have taken on the list in the past, you were right about this and therefore I am compelled to say this, right is right regardless of differences of opinion.

Sincerely

David Johnson