[Peace-discuss] The Radical Christian Right and the War on Government

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Oct 12 21:54:56 UTC 2013

On 10/13/13 1:11, Brussel Morton K. wrote:
> The cult of masculinity, as in all fascist movements, pervades the
> ideology of the Christian right. The movement uses religion to
> sanctify military and heroic “virtues,” glorify blind obedience and
> order over reason and conscience, and pander to the euphoria of
> collective emotions. Feminism and homosexuality, believers are told,
> have rendered the American male physically and spiritually impotent.

Interesting comment.

Even more interesting because the leader of Purifiying Fire is a female
human named Suzanne Hinn.
Interesting that a "cult of masculinity".... is led by a woman...?

Tens of millions of Dominionists?  I hadnt heard of them.  Chris makes
it sound
like there are more of them than there are attorneys in Amerika.

I generally like Chris Hedges's work but
feel a little bit sorry that he wrote this distorted hit piece.