[Peace-discuss] Campaign update: "Where's George" edition

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 16:24:22 UTC 2013

Dear friends,

I had a great week.. I went to Decatur with David Johnson and did a 1/2 hour interview for "the Faber Files," video to come on my website. Once again I had a wonderful session with Brandon Rutherford's 3rd grade students at Garden Hills Elementary talking about nonviolent civil disobedience and the Civil Rights Movement, photo to come on the website. And I joined in the Unity March yesterday in solidarity with local activists for racial and economic justice, photos also to come.

Meanwhile, I gathered many more signatures all week in downtown Champaign, at the Unity March, and at the Greekfest at 3 Hierarchs Church.

Neither George Gollin, Rodney Davis, Ann Callis, or Ericka Harold is anywhere to be found. Please let me know if you've spotted them.

We are more than halfway to the signatures that we need, about halfway into the signing period. Let me know if you can help!

Also, please RSVP if you can make it to the fundraiser on Saturday, details on my website. This isn't all about the money, but the solidarity. You can give before, during, after, or not at all. But if you support me and can make it, come!

Best,

David