[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Time To Clean Up Our Nation's House!!!

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Oct 19 23:42:17 UTC 2013

The lack of certainty, opportunity, and security don't bug me as much as
the impingement of the "current government apparatus" on me and my
family personally while I resided in the US.

Christina Tobin rightfully places the responsibility for the wars, the
surveillance police state and the financial collapse on the back of
crummy government.

Free and Equal is one of the organizations that is working ambitiously
to cause real change.