[Peace-discuss] Fw: 2014 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Countywide Celebration - Call for Nominations

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 04:46:52 UTC 2013

Did CCHCC win one of these recently? If not. we should recommend them for the good work they do.
 --Jenifer

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:14 PM, "Brown, Carrie" <carrie.brown at ci.champaign.il.us> wrote:

(This e-mail was sent to Community E-mail Group 1)

Dear Community Members,

The Cities of Champaign and Urbana, Champaign County, Parkland College and the University of Illinois are currently preparing for the 13th Annual Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Countywide Celebration.  The program will be held on Friday, January 17, 2014, at Hilton Garden Inn, from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. and is free and open to the public.

We invite you to nominate a Champaign County individual or organization who has demonstrated a deep commitment to the betterment of our community by engaging in community services, humanitarian work, or the promotion of equal rights.

Attached, please find a copy of criteria outlining the procedures for submitting a nomination.

REMINDER:  Deadline for nominations for the 2014 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Countywide Celebration is Friday, November 15, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.

Thank you.
--

Carrie Brown
Community Relations Office