[Peace-discuss] Teach-In on Syria, Sept. 18

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 12 21:21:27 UTC 2013

Karen Hewitt
Outreach Coordinator
CGS UIUC

Ms. Hewitt:

I'm surprised that a "public forum to discuss the current crisis in Syria and the international community's response" should include speakers representing only a narrow spectrum of neoliberal and neoconservative opinion.

There are faculty and others on campus who could present paleoconservative and left positions; students and others should hear those views as well.

Regards,

C. G. Estabrook
Visiting professor, retired
109 Observatory