[Peace-discuss] FW: Where do you stand on Syria?

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 02:11:12 UTC 2013

I received the below email survey from Representative Rodney Davis. I took it, and have removed my name from that which I have forwarded to you all. Please as you aren't able to take the survey but you can email him. I already called and spoke with his office, but this email tells me he still needs our input to keep him on the right track.