[Peace-discuss] News from Neptune 7pm 9/13/13

ewj at pigsqq.org ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Sep 14 00:14:58 UTC 2013

The tradition that we were taught regarding the Feast of Tabernacles was that on the Day of atonement
the Hebrew priest would enter through the veil (somehow) into the holy of holies into the literal presence of God who would appear above the ilasmos to commune with the priest.

One goat was slain and it's blood was sprinkled on the ilasmos.

Another goat became the scapegoat and it was turned into the wilderness after all the sins of Israel were placed upoin its head.