[Peace-discuss] Paul Street

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Mon Sep 16 12:22:06 UTC 2013

Other than an possible inaccuracy, perhaps unimportant,
about the use of dioxin in Vietnam,
an excellent portrayal of what the USA is doing.

Americans seem to welcome, nay, enjoy, cold-blooded sociopathy as
long as it is Politically Correct Cold-Blooded Sociopathy.

Obama has the best Nobel Prize that money can buy.