[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] News Gazette article on 9/11 Truth Conference, Sept. 22, Urbana Free Library

James Fetzer jfetzer at d.umn.edu
Fri Sep 20 17:35:08 UTC 2013

This is very strange.  I lot of you claim I am wrong, but you never offer
any PROOF.
Am I dealing with dullards or ops?  Even my interviews about Chomsky are
self-
contained.  When is someone going to take the time to show what they think
I have
wrong.  Lots of attacks with no substance at all.  I think I am dealing
with children.