[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] News Gazette article on 9/11 Truth Conference, Sept. 22, Urbana Free Library

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sat Sep 21 01:57:14 UTC 2013

I suppose there is a connection - if a propagandistic one - between anti-Semitism and Obama's terrorism, given Israel's cooperation in the crimes of US imperial war:

Abba Eban, the Israeli diplomat and politician wrote 40 years ago, "One of the chief tasks of any dialogue with the Gentile world is to prove that the distinction between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism is not a distinction at all."

Members and friends of AWARE probably agree in opposing the racism of the state of Israel.