[Peace-discuss] AWARE demonstration on Sat. 5 Oct. (2-4pm Main & Neil)

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sun Sep 22 13:58:24 UTC 2013

Given the incident described in the link - and the massive violations of the Constitution in the current war (war powers, NSA, NDAA, etc.) - my daughter suggests that AWARE's Oct. 5 demo include distribution of copies of the Constitution. Maybe we should make them available at the Market, too.

I find pamphlet copies on the web for a dollar, but we probably should be able to get them in bulk for free. I'll suggest this at Sunday's meeting.  --CGE

<http://thefire.org/article/16246.html>