[Peace-discuss] AWARE on the Air

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 01:02:18 UTC 2013

Wayne

True, but as I discussed this evening with Carl and Ron, I was hoping you would come up with a better word, because "propanda" implies "lies", the fact that someone was using chemical weapons even if not the Syrian government, thus "propaganda" is not appropriate in this case. Ron noted that politicians usually "pander" to their constituents, thus making it also inappropriate in this case. "Manipulating" is what is being done, to pull our "knee jerk bleeding hearts"  but there must be a word that better reflects the government manipulating its people?