[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Madigan should be supported on this

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 17:31:46 EDT 2014

And your evidence for this surmise is...?

Ricky

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:12 PM, C. G. Estabrook <carl at newsfromneptune.com> wrote:

I think Madigan saw (rightly) that the progressive tax would be generally opposed on the grounds that it was a way to raise taxes on everyone (while inconveniencing the rich hardly at all).

He therefore proposed a way to raise taxes only on the very rich. A movement to demand that is still very much in order. --CGE