[Peace-discuss] Holocaust Denial Conference update:

David Gehrig david-cu at nukulele.org
Fri Apr 11 19:16:15 EDT 2014

The guy who has a graphic on his web saying that Google, Facebook, and Wikipedia can't be trusted because "all are JEWISH" (the last in big red letters) is struggling to understand why he's called an antisemite.

I don't think that Francis went in to Holocaust denial because he was looking for some new venue to express bigotry. I think he's fed it by wackadoodles like Fetzer the Foilhatted and is simply too gullible to stop and question the enormous, and enormously offensive, antisemitism that position implies. Paradoxically, in the name of free and independent thinking, he's reflexively swallowing Fetzer's crap without even blinking.

The history of the Holocaust denial movement is clearly and plainly documented. You're not making any arguments that brownshirts weren't trading back in the Nixon years. Fetzer is feeding you stale neo-Nazi dog food, and you just can't swallow it fast enough.

No, Virginia, the Jews didn't fake up the Holocaust. The dead are really dead, and they didn't die so that Fetzer, Irving, and Kollerstrom could call them liars about having died.

Also, public access television is exact that. If I wanted to be on it, I'd be on it already. That's what makes it public access.

@%<