[Peace-discuss] Holocaust Denial Conference update:

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 11 19:27:14 EDT 2014

I don't do a radio show & haven't done so for several years.

I do chair a weekly discussion on Urbana Public Television, presented by AWARE, the Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort of C-U, Tuesdays at 10pm.

The program, AWARE ON THE AIR, is devoted to opposing the US government's war policies and the Obama administration's global terrorism. Members and friends of AWARE are invited to participate in the unrehearsed discussion.

We record the program Tuesdays at noon in the UPTV studios in the Urbana city building.

--CGE