[Peace-discuss] Another high profile 9/11 Truther ...hmmm

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 11:45:54 EDT 2014

Why were they banished from 100+ countries.  Nobody ever asks that question.
It is not because of racism.
I have asked and answered that question for myself and have a practically insurmountable task of escaping my conclusions.
There are many wonderful, dedicated antiwar, peaceful Jews in this world, but they have an undeniable history that they cannot escape.
Do the research.