[Peace-discuss] Another high profile 9/11 Truther ...hmmm

David Gehrig david-cu at nukulele.org
Fri Apr 18 13:49:17 EDT 2014

It is not the mission of universities to "debate" whether the earth is banana-shaped and we are prevented from knowing this by an insidious conspiracy of astrophysicists and geophysicists, with help from the conniving astronauts.

Neither is it the mission of universities to "debate" whether stale neo-Nazi dog food which has repeatedly demonstrated the amazing pyrotechnical characteristic of exploding on first contact with historical fact -- like your krema capacity argument did -- should be taken as anything other than the froth-mouthed antisemitic raving it appears to be to anyone with a mind more free than that of the average doorknob.

The idea that you're all about "free inquiry" is a little lie wackadoodles have told themselves about themselves to excuse away their wackadoodlehood since the first wackadoodle stepped out of the primordial ooze and declared that the sun was actually a kind of bluebird because "Veterans Today" told him so. Did my demonstration that your krema capacity argument was full of false assumptions (plus underestimated the number of ovens by almost half, which I didn't mention) cause you to reconsider your position? Did you look at the actual Nazi documentation including their own estimates of the Auschwitz krema capacity? Nope. Not in the least. You ran away, and then doubled down on the evidence-free insistence you were right right right. Wackadoodle is as wackadoodle does.

Okay, I'm through dropping nickels in your slot for now.

@%<