[Peace-discuss] this Sunday's AWARE meeting will be at Merry Ann's Diner downtown Champaign

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 17:13:24 EDT 2014

This Sunday's AWARE meeting will be at Merry Ann's Diner in downtown
Champaign.*
1 E. Main Street, Champaign, IL
(217) 531-1160
5pm-ish.

-------
* Our usual place, The  White Horse Inn on campus, will be closed for
Easter. The  Esquire Lounge     will also be closed -- I called to check.
* Not much vegan at Merry Ann's Diner except maybe hash browns and toast.
(This message applies to Sunday April 20th, 2014)

Charlie, yes, we can give you a ride. -karen and stuart