[Peace-discuss] Another high profile 9/11 Truther ...hmmm

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 10:41:03 EDT 2014

Mr. Helbig
You are completely wrong and I can prove it with physical documents.
I will gladly show you those documents if you and two other people will claim in writing that the official 9/11 Commission Report  and the Warren Commission Report are accurate depictions of their respective events.

We sincerely believe content of those reports and the supposed facts describing the Holocaust to be highly suspect and contrary to the laws of physics.  This is why we have chosen the Academic Freedom theme to present our findings, because many of the concepts can only be addressed by the faculty of a university, and currently one would lose his or her position for addressing them.

In addition to those findings, we find it fascinating and important that Mark Gorton, the founder of Tower Research has also exclaiming that the 9/11 and Warren Commission reports are pure fantasy and thus part of the horrific crimes against humanity that these events are.  The U.S., British, Saudi Arabian and Israeli governments should be investigated for committing these crimes.

Mark Gorton's work confirms our belief that there are important links between 9/11, JFK assassination and the Holocaust that involve the highest authorities of the above mentioned governments.

Please see this Huffington Post article about him (below).  He is not an insignificant person.  He is currently embroiled in an important controversy about High Frequency Trading on Wall Street.  According to the Huffington Post his firm executes around 100 million trades per day (half of the daily volume) and in the process is turning Wall Street on its head.  Is This Speed Trader Killing Wall Street?

   Is This Speed Trader Killing Wall Street?
Mark Gorton is sitting in the Zen garden on the roof of his office in downtown Manhattan, squinting into the sunlight and telling me he's not evil. "If you li...
View on www.huffingtonpost... Preview by Yahoo

He is also the author of these reports that outline the cabal that planned and executed the events of 9/11.  The supposed hijackers were just patsies just as Oswald was and the victims of the Holocaust. see below:

Fifty Years of the Deep State

   Fifty Years of the Deep State
Fifty Years of the Deep State
View on www.scribd.com Preview by Yahoo

The Cabal

   The Cabal
The Cabal
View on www.scribd.com Preview by Yahoo

The Astounding Conspiracy Theories of Wall Street Genius Mark Gorton

   The Astounding Conspiracy Theories of Wall Street Gen...
Mark Gorton is a prominent financier and a respected entrepreneur. He founded the music sharing site Limewire, and he runs Tower Researc...
View on gawker.com Preview by Yahoo

for example:
Here's one interesting pic of tower fires that burned much longer than the WTC and remained standing...

[...]

Steve Francis

This is pure nuts, but you 9/11 Truth folks are the newest version of the flat earth society, just better funded - you want to do the world a real service, research who is making money off of 9/11 Truth and where the money has gone - you will probably be very surprised since you seem to be one of those who sincerely believes and contributes but who does not profit - who is paying the expenses of each of your panelists or whatever the people putting on the show call themselves?  How much are those expenses?  I really doubt that the big names go anywhere for free - I will bet that Fetzer arranged for payment of fees for Rokke and Moret when he put them on the program.  I will also bet that Fetzer has been making plenty off of his own appearances.  YouTube and blogs are just another form of advertising.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:06 AM, Stephen Francis <stephenf1113 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From Gawker.com
>The Astounding Conspiracy Theories of Wall Street Genius Mark Gorton
>

>Mark Gorton is a prominent financier and a respected entrepreneur. He founded the music sharing site Limewire, and he runs Tower Research, a famed high-frequency trading firm. Gorton also believes that the "ruthless" secret cabal that assassinated JFK and planned 9/11
>

>   The Astounding Conspiracy Theories of Wall Street Gen...
>Mark Gorton is a prominent financier and a respected entrepreneur. He founded the music sharing site Limewire, and he runs Tower Researc...
>View on gawker.com Preview by Yahoo
>

>The Cabal
>

>   The Cabal
>The Cabal
>View on www.scribd.com Preview by Yahoo
>excerpt:
>A rough outline of the history of the cabal.
>The birth of the democratic underground. The truth story of Watergate: a quiet coup by the CIA. George H.W. Bush assumes leadership of the cabal (around 1970). - The Cabal fights for the heart of the CIA. Carter’s attempt to purge the CIA. - purge - counter purge Bush/Reagan Treason and the October Surprise: The crimes of GHW Bush - The cabal as a criminal enterprise. CIA, DEA, Dept of Homeland Security Drug Dealing, and the impact of govt drug dealing on the political process. - Clinton - George HW Bush - LBJ, Vietnam - Afghanistan The battle between the democratic underground and the forces of corruption - Death Toll (400-500 people killed to maintain the cover-up). The criminalization of the Justice Department Crimes of Clinton The Oklahoma City Bombing and the rise of domestic government sponsored terror. The cabal the next generation: George W Bush, Marvin Bush, Chenny, Rove, Rumsfeld, Ashcoft, Rice, etc. The Cabal's masterpiece, 9/11 - The
 Mother of All Black Ops. -The Bush Family partners with the Saudis an act of war against the United States.