[Peace-discuss] Academic Freedom Conference ... speakers flying/ driving / Skypeing in from around the country/world.

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Fri Apr 25 19:19:40 EDT 2014

Consideration of  ADL and the SPLC and the pro-Zionist neo-cons,
and the anti-(anti-semites) certainly does give one pause.

Is anti-semitism really unjustified?

Why was it that the world hated the objects of anti-semitism so much that
a)  they exiled them
b)  the Hitlerites exterminated an uncountable number of them
c)  the rest of the world let them do it
d)  the characterization of Shylock resonates

Everybody doesn't like something.
But nobody doesnt like Sara Lee.

Everybody thinks that baby chicks are cute and likes them.

Why is it that the "Jews" need an ADL and Ja'kovs and Gehrigs,
but baby chicks are able to
make people like them without doing anything at all?

If I don't like Max Boot and Bloody Bill Kristol, is it because they are
Jews?
I note that they are indeed Jews.
Chomsky is a Jew also.  Do I like him because he is a Jew?

I admire MLK.  He was notably black.
I detest Mr. Obama and I believe that his supporters are
pityfully confused and deluded, particularly those who defend
him even now.  Is that because Obama's father was a black man?

Racism has nothing to do with it.

Radical Zionism is a sort of quasi-Nazi philosophy and attitude.
Racism has nothing to do with the ability to identify and say that is
dangerous and evil.
Radical Zionism would be bad no matter who promoted it.
They are mostly Jews, but there are many Jews indeed who oppose radical
Zionism.

Is it racist to point out that Hitler's Nazis were German?
Is it anti-teutonic?

One of the most racist men in Europe was a Coon.
It's true.