[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Academic Freedom Conference ... speakers flying/ driving / Skypeing in from around the country/world.

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 26 08:59:04 EDT 2014

 Women in the the Moslem world
 Malaysian (Moslem) foreign workers in Arab Gulf countries

I have covered stories about the above.

LGBT in the Moslem/Arab world

I have covereed stories about LGBT world-wide, especially Saudia Arabia and
Uganda.

 copts in Egypt
 Assyrians in Iraq
 Mennonites in Libya
 Egyptian foreign workers in Jordan
Libyans in Libya
 Syrians in Syria

I am unaware of the above, perhaps you can enlighten me.

" against Jews/Zionists/Israelis as the only perpetrators of apartheid
 in the Middle East "

I have NEVER stated that " Jews " are perpetrators of apartheid in the
Middle East.
I have never stated that ALL Israelis are perpetrators, in fact I have
covered stories on several occasions about ; the Israeli peace movement, the
Israeli Occupy movement as well as Labor struggles in Israel involving
Israeli Workers.

Right-wing racist Zionists - YES !

But lets be honest Ya'aQov, you are not a regular listener of my radio and
tV program so we both know you are attempting to distract from the issue of
the Apartheid policies of the right-wing Zionist government of Israel, which
by the way receives over $ 40 billion dollars a year of  American tax money,
along with two other gross human rights violators - Egypt and Columbia in
second and thired place. So YES, it is an issue of importence that over
shadows some of these other strawmen issues you present.

The current Isreali government is an international pariah like South Africa
was until the early 1990's, and like the old South Africa needs to have ALL
U.S. taxpayer economic and military aid eliminated and economic sanctions
and divesture from Israeli companies instituted until Israel stops settler
expansion and seriously negotiates a peace settlement and ends the blockade
of Gaza.

I support any and all Israelis who want an end to the conflict but I have no
use for right-wing racist Zionist appologists.
Which one are you Ya'aQov ?

David Johnson