[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU]

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:10:54 EDT 2014

David, in your quest to tag me (take me to your confession booth?), you'll
say anything to stick a tag on me (when I exit the confession booth).
I understand that attempting to talk eye to eye (no fake honesty) with
Israelis and Palestinians about their lives
is difficult, perhaps impossible, for you.  Their language is not
DGreenish, CGEih, or DJish, not even Leftish.
You'll have to find out what it is.

I didn't say you are an antisemite.  I don't care for the semite part,
as much as for the ANTI part.
Sticking tags to people is part of your ANTI part.

Back to your homework, here again is  a list of discriminatory laws
against Palestinians in Israel: which one did you DJ check? validate?
BEFORE publicly accusing Israel of being an apartheid state?

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/03/comprehensive-discriminatory-legislation.html
lhttp://imeu.net/news/article0021536.shtml
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-palestinian-apartheidlaws.html

Or your 'Israel receives over $ 40 billion dollars a year of American
tax money' ?
how did you come up with figure?? perhaps to many zeroes?

I understand you're not comfortable with being called a fraud.  And
there's a difference between not knowing and being a fraud;
perhaps you want to draw that distinction, so we consider accurately
your accusations of what you call Israel.

Your voicing anti-Israel propaganda sponsored by Arab states oligarchs
(oiligarchs) turned predictable and inefficient.
I am asking for your independent thinking.  I consider such challenge
a compliment.