[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Progressive Fest 3 this Sat - Getting Out The Progressive Vote

Stan via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Aug 1 21:11:43 EDT 2014

I do not accept that all Democrats are progressive. However if you compare the average Democrat to the average Republican we are way better off with Democrats. We just have to push them to the progressive side. Voting for a third party helps Republicans. David Green was right to run on the Democratic side. I support his efforts.