[Peace-discuss] 15 minute twitter storm for Gaza in 35 minutes: #EndGazaBlockadeInCairo

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Aug 2 11:26:04 EDT 2014

Hashtag:
#EndGazaBlockadeInCairo

Results on the hashtag so far:
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23EndGazaBlockadeInCairo

Just Foreign Policy's new page for the Twitterstorm with sample tweets:
*http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/end-gaza-blockade-in-cairo
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=wCL4o6Jtk%2FsOYWueGXg%2FFtm4vTO9gXTs>*

Note that the Just Foreign Policy page has a *new feature*: buttons. You
don't need to copy and paste the tweet. You just click on the button. You
can still edit the tweet if you want.

See you on Twitter!