[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Progressive Fest 3 this Sat - Getting Out The Progressive Vote

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Aug 2 21:19:11 EDT 2014

I don't think we should limit voters. I think we should do away with voter registration.

Any citizen presenting her/himself at the polls should be able to vote. Do you agree?

More importantly, they should not be voting for candidates - minions of the 1% - but for policies.

Let's have votes for or against

~ guaranteed jobs & annual income;
~ free public education through college;
~ housing and child allowances;
~ bringing all troops home, etc.

How do you think they would go?