[Peace-discuss] Draft flyer (corrected) for AWARE demo, Aug. 3

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Aug 3 10:17:38 EDT 2014

CGE's statement is pure Zionist gatekeeping.
It attempts to take the heat off Israel in its territorial expansion nightmare experienced by the Palestinians.  The only way they can get the world's attention to Israel's murderous expansionism is to fire rockets into Israel.  Nothing else has ever worked.

His reference to the Nuremberg Tribunal is just another attempt to leverage the Holocaust Hoax (less than a million Jews died in Nazi Germany ... and it was due to typhus and the chaos of war, not an extermination policy)
 and keep the troops (local protesters) in line.
CGE is not a peace activist. He is an apologist for Israel and is distorting our democracy.
It makes perfect sense that we no longer live in a democracy.
Iron clad proof of this is the utter diametric positions of Morales (declared Israel a terrorist state) and the Congress's unanimous approval of Israel's recent actions.
One of these positions is clearly wrong.
I support Morales' position which should be consistent with AWARE's position, but it isn't.
But there is an AWARE demonstration today against Israel's actions....
Is there some local cognitive dissonance going on here?

Bolivia Declares Israel a 'Terrorist State' for Defending Itself; South American Countries Pull Ambassadors

Bolivia Declares Israel a 'Terrorist State' for Defendin...
Bolivia has officially declared Israel a "terrorist state," while several South American countries have pulled their ambassadors from Israel in protest of the ...
View on www.christianpost.com Preview by Yahoo

Even Left-Wing Politicians Can’t Quit Israel

Even Left-Wing Politicians Can’t Quit Israel
Despite grassroots outrage at Operation Protective Edge, left-wing members of the House and Senate won’t criticize Israel’s ongoing incursion into Gaza.
View on www.thedailybeast.com Preview by Yahoo