[Peace-discuss] public opinion survey taken in Israel/Palestine in the beginning of July.

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Aug 4 23:42:48 EDT 2014

Here
<http://www.timesofisrael.com/survey-most-israelis-palestinians-support-2-states/>
is a link to a public opinion survey taken in Israel/Palestine in the
beginning of July. It's interesting to me that while we've seen a very
marked rise in openly racist activity, racist attacks, and racist
statements by important public figures, still at least before the
present attacks on Gaza started, the majority of Israelis supported an
independent state for Palestinians (as did a majority of Palestinians.)

It would be interesting to know if that has changed in the last month.

John