[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Invitation to record AWARE ON THE AIR

Karen Aram via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Aug 8 08:57:19 EDT 2014

Ya'aQov

That's why I encouraged you to be involved with AWARE, I'm sure Carl and Stuart, who invited you to be on the panel last week were also expecting the same.  We were under the impression that you were opposed to Israel's attacks on Gaza, at least I was, but then you just began attacking members of AWARE for not doing enough or knowing enough about Hamas?

Yes, I agree rebuilding Gaza is now a very important issue, will US, and/or our allies contractors make huge profits out of this as was done in Iraq? Many, are calling for the world to rebuild Gaza, sounds nice but with what US, and European tax payers money? How about Israel being charged with reparations? Of course, the US has never paid reparations for the destruction in Indochina for which we are responsible.  I hope we don't use the IMF to make loans as we usually do to poor nations and indebt them, furthering impoverishing the poor.

Yes, this is a very important topic, along with potential International Criminal Court involvement. I hope we can discuss it rationally, on AWARE this Tuesday. I will watch the UTube addition of Charlie Rose you have sent in order to prepare myself. Thank you.Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 22:57:13 -0500