[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Invitation to record AWARE ON THE AIR

ya'aQov via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Aug 8 09:36:41 EDT 2014

Karen, your comments on rebuilding Ghaza are by all means welcome. I'm
not sure why they are coupled with chiding my different opinion on how
to rebuild Ghaza and resist the Occupation.

I have written to this list repeatedly that efforts need to be made in
addressing directly Israelis and Palestinians, responsibly get to know
what they are saying.

Are you saying that AWARE on the Air ( the 'we' in your note to me)
are a panel that seeks agreement on issues, and not a panel
manifesting diversity of opinions and efforts to oppose war? are you
expressing your disappointment that I have not joined as a pawn in a
misinformed and ineffective campaign?

Are you saying that AWARE is practically a self-congratulatory group
seeking the unanimousness of a church/temple choir?

If your answer is Yes, your efforts are as fraud as you are:  trying
to convince the C-U community that peace is achieved with those who
harshly disagree with you (such as Israelis and Palestinians) while
you are unable to do just that.

At the same time, I thank you for helping me save my time, Ya'aqov