[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Invitation to record AWARE ON THE AIR

Karen Aram via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Aug 8 12:29:09 EDT 2014

Ya'aQov

Ah, peace at last, for me at least?

I have been avoiding you ever since you destroyed a previous group I was involved with, "Support for Democratic Uprisings" or something to that effect, in 2011. Ever since you continued to heckle those of us setting up the Islamophobia Forum, during the same time frame. I have certainly made every effort to avoid you, however you have continued to heckle on this Peace List, usually David Green, but also others, and then Ron on the AWARE panel last week. I spent almost an hour after the program attempting to pacify you diplomatically, and put up with your flattery, which I am not subject to, by the way. And now you accuse me of vulgarity, I did not use the word, but certainly did imply it. I call a spade a spade. You who attack everyone and anyone who attempts to remedy "war and destruction", on the pretense of being in support of peace, are now offended? Yes, the bully in the playground, when others fight back runs off crying because his feelings are hurt.
In respect to the Charlie Rose program, yes I misunderstood you, I thought it was in respect to rebuilding infrastructure, I will leave discussions of Peace Accords, Occupation to those better qualified, if you don't run them off with your constant complaining.

Keep prattling on as you like, insulting, attacking, but you're not effective because as David said, it's so obvious who you represent.

End of conversation with Ya'aQov