[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Invitation to record AWARE ON THE AIR

David Green via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Aug 8 12:56:22 EDT 2014

YZ, the strategies that you propose are those that maintain Israel's occupation of Palestine. Your tactics constitute your own personal "peace process." Like the more important one, it's a strategy for endless settlement, occupation, and violence. You are not part of the peace movement. You are part of the "peace process" movement.