[Peace-discuss] [Peace] In the meantime + Farmer's Market

Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Aug 8 18:22:03 EDT 2014

Yes.   We should have something to say on this at the Farmer's Market
tomorrow.

Phyllis Bennis' interview on this on today's Democracy Now is pretty
good.    I think it would come to about four pages - will try to bring a
few copies unless someone has a better suggestion.

Karen, Debbie, Ron, and Carl (?) or David (?), are some of you available
to be there at the market tomorrow?

Tomorrow, August 9th, will also be Nagasaki Day.