[Peace-discuss] JFP: Blockade Restarts Gaza War: Help Danny Glover Push CBC

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Aug 19 11:47:32 EDT 2014

The war has resumed. In our twitter storm today in 15 minutes, we're going
to highlight Danny Glover's piece on the Huffington Post and our push on
the Congressional Black Caucus to join Keith Ellison and Barbara Lee in
speaking up for ending the blockade now in the ceasefire talks.

Be sure to refresh the page to get the latest tweets.