[Peace-discuss] Some discussion warranted

Karen Aram via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Aug 21 11:53:49 EDT 2014

Paul

One point to make: To those unfamiliar with history, the term "Hannibal" often refers to a recent book, film or tv series  known as "Hannibal the Cannibal". The term cannibal as we know means, " eating our own". I think the IDF policy as described, has a closer relation to the recent interpretation, than the past, which was self sacrifice and choice, not murder.