[Peace-discuss] Some discussion warranted

ewjohnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Aug 21 19:49:12 EDT 2014

Napoleon wore a large black hat and et lots of chicken.
He reportedly also "euthanatized" his wounded on occasion.

"Not in their right mind" seems to be the best way to describe Obama's
supporters,
but that assumes that they have a "right mind".

It seems reasonable to evacuate Gaza.  Those who want it will not give
up easily.